The Smith's

The Smith's

May 06, 2011

Through the Eyes of a Child

This past Christmas, Kenadi received a vtech Kidzoom camera, and it's one of the best investments we've ever made! I considered giving her my old camera, but this one is much more fun! Games, photo editing, and neat sounds to keep her entertained, she takes it all over with her. I dumped over 800 pictures onto my computer tonight, and though I'm sure you'd like to see hundreds of blurry shots of the carpet or our family, I selected a few of my favorites. I hope you enjoy them!








When I think of the world through a child's eyes, this is what I expected to see. Granted, I did only choose a handful, I think they're pretty great. Maybe I have a future photographer, or maybe I just have some great memories.

1 comment:

  1. so cute...i just gave jerimiah my old one when i got a new one from my dad

    ReplyDelete