The Smith's

The Smith's

May 13, 2011

May Photo Challenge, Day 13

Today, I had to make a decision. When I chose this photo, I wasn't sure exactly how to approach the situation, but I did my best. I made a fair, clear choice. To me, there was no other option.

Day 13- A picture of your best friend(s)...
I was always a firm believe the only man I would ever need in my life is my daddy. Then I met Dustin. He has filled a spot in my heart that I never knew was empty. My realtionship with both my dad and Dustin are very important to me, in different ways. I have grown up, moved on, and made my own life, but my dad is still a very big part of it. My husband, he's so understanding about my relationship with my dad. The respect they have for each other because of their respect for me is heartwarming. It's really amazing how these two men have turned my dreams into reality. They listen, and I mean really listen, when I need someone to talk to. They are passionate about the things I love, and they are my biggest fans, supportive until the very end. To choose anyone else to fill the big shoes of a "best friend" would be foolish. Friends move away, lose touch, or grow apart all the time. These are the friends I know will be by my side forever. I love you guys.


No comments:

Post a Comment