The Smith's

The Smith's

May 11, 2011

May Photo Challenge, Day 11

I never seem to have a straight answer when asked what my favorite anything is, except movie, but that's not going to help me here! I spent a little time thinking about the zoo, what's my favorite exhibit-what can I go and never leave without visiting? This is what I came up with, and Jessica, I know you're smiling right now!

Day 11- A picture of your favorite animal...
Look at that baby. Now, look at that baby's mom-hair being pulled, cheek being squeezed, all while being chewed on. No matter what the animal, when you're a mom, you're a mom. Any woman can bore children, but it takes a real woman to be a mother-a mom. Every time I visit the zoo, I make sure to take my time by the orangutans, they're so inspirational. My eyes well up with tears every time I'm there, something about watching them is so moving, it melts my heart. I think, if I had to choose, this would be my favorite animal.

No comments:

Post a Comment