The Smith's

The Smith's

May 04, 2011

May Photo Challenge, Day 4

Another difficult photo to choose, I have spent hours thinking about this one. More like days, really. How do you pick someone and not hurt anyone else's feelings? Take it as a grain of salt, because this guy outnumbers them all.

Day 4- A picture of a person you would want to be on a deserted island with...

Don't be fooled, my first, gut instint was to choosemy husband, but that's not entirely fair. My next gut instinct was to choose someone of this nature:
Because honestly, who wouldn't want to be stuck with THAT on a deserted island?! But then I came to my senses and realized he may be a giant loser, and I could end up miserable. So, I did a little more thinking, and thought maybe I would choose someone more like this:
Yes, that's a rocket scientist! I figured if he was really that smart, maybe he could find a way to blast me off that island and back to reality. Then I realized that I have a huge problem with getting my hopes up and if it didn't work out, I'd be devastated, and it probably wouldn't be worth my time anyway. After careful consideration, including my need for adult interaction, my love of laughter and having a good time, and companionship, this person fits the bill perfectly:
Never a dull moment when he's around, my brother, Mark, is who I would choose. He's got it all, and then some. He can sing, dance, act, and tell jokes like no one I've ever met. He can draw, sculpt, paint, you name it. He's also smart, experienced, and has a lot of the same interests as me. What a perfect match we make. Love you gigga tons, Bro.

1 comment:

  1. I like the first guy! But you know who I would choose :)

    ReplyDelete