The Smith's

The Smith's

May 23, 2011

Two Toofers!

Yesterday, so my surprise, I found Lil D now has a second tooth! I just posted about his first popping through on Thursday, and here I am posting about number two. How exciting!
I do find myself feeling bittersweet, I love to see him grow and change, he's no longer a baby but turning into a handsome little boy. Watching him crawl, stand, cruise, and now bite with those chompers, it's sad knowing he's my last baby and this will be long behind us before I realize it.

He's still sleeping well, though his fever has spiked a few times since yesterday. I've been giving him tylenol to help keep it down, and he seems to be handling the pain ok. I feel terrible when I see him rubbing his face and knowing there isn't much else I can do for him. Baby orjal makes him cry, and teething rings are obsolete, so we just keep plugging along the best we know how.

No comments:

Post a Comment