The Smith's

The Smith's

May 09, 2011

May Photo Challenge, Day 9

This was very difficult for me, on a number of levels. Finding a photo was my first hurdle, and actually scanning it was the second. It took longer than I expected to convince myself I wasn't scanning a photo of a ghost, and now, here I sit, waiting to post it. It isn't that I don't want to share, but it's the thought of exposing myself. I have so few pictures of my mom, the ones I do have, I hold tight to my heart.

Day 9- A picture of you and your mother...
Unfortunately, this is one of just a handful. I don't have much to say about this, it is what it is. I can only treasure it and remember why I loved her.

2 comments:

  1. I feel ya hun, I only have a handful of me and my mom and I only know where to find a couple of them. My mom was usually the one taking the pics. We cherish the ones we have.

    ReplyDelete