The Smith's

The Smith's

May 01, 2011

May 30 Day Photo Challenge Day 1

I found this on facebook-another photo challenge-and I was thrilled for something to continue blogging about! There are a few duplicates, but no big deal, right? I hope you all enjoy this photo challenge as much as the first one I did!

Day 1- A picture of your dream car...


I am far from a car person, I am not particular about all the fancies, I hate woodgrain, I've never owned a car with leather interior, and I'm destined to drive an SUV or minivan until my children are grown. When I started looking for my "dream car", I searched for photos of the newest Toyota Sequoia and Cadillac Escalade, then it hit me. Those are expensive, high class SUV's, but not what I'd drive in my dreams. If I had no budget limitations, no kids to cart around- just me, the open road and an abundant bank account, this is what I'd pick. A Rolls Royce Phantom. Just the grill alone is enough to give me shivers, it's sleek, it's hot, and one day it could be mine-if only in my dreams.



No comments:

Post a Comment