The Smith's

The Smith's

May 12, 2011

May Photo Challenge, Day 12

I'm a fan of a lot of things- reading, movies, television, cooking, cleaning- but a celebrity? Seriously? Sometimes I wonder who comes up with this junk, yet it keeps me coming back. So, I did my best to choose someone I look up to, not someone who makes millions just by breathing oxygen on a movie set.

Day 12- A picture of your favorite celebrity...
I've watch a few of her shows, I really enjoyed watching her on the Worst Cooks in America, 2 victories in a row is awesome! She's an amazing chef, and awesome person. Anne Burell isn't someone you see constantly on the red carpet, or in the media for trashy behavior. Where I did see her-Chopped on the Food Network, competing for a charity. When I heard what charity she was competing for, it brought tears to my eyes. JDRF (Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation) is always in need of funds, there's so much more to learn, each day brings us closer to a cure. Anne's nephew is a diabetic, and only a child. Like Laila, he will live with this chronic illness for the rest of his life, and she saw the opportunity to do something good. If I had to pick someone to be my favorite, at least it's someone I look up to.


No comments:

Post a Comment