The Smith's

The Smith's

November 02, 2011

Day #2

Today is day 2 of the new photo challenge, let's hope I'm able to find the time and energy to keep this one up. They're really fun, if you've never tried one, I suggest you do. It makes you look at things from a different perspective, since everything can be interpreted to your liking, beauty is truly in the eye of the beholder.

A picture of what you wore today:

Today, I decided on some of my favorite baking clothes, jeans and a tank top. No baking outfit is complete without an apron! This is one of three that I own, and  even covered in flour, proving I was, indeed, baking when I stopped to snap a quick photo. No makeup, no socks or shoes-just how I like it. There you have it folks, what I wore today. Stay tuned for tomorrow's post!

1 comment: