The Smith's

The Smith's

November 19, 2011

Gratitude Photo Day 19

Another seemingly simple, yer difficult photo today. It seems as though I'll never learn,.

Gratitude Photo Day 19:
Best Friend

I like to think that I don't have just one "best friend", but a handful of very best friends that I can count on for different things whenever the time calls for them. Every time I have a problem or a worry, Dustin's the one I want to share it with. When I'm happy, smiling, excited or laughing, I want to share that with him too. Better or worse, happy or sad, I want him by my side. I think it's only fitting I chose to marry my very best friend. 

Gratitude: I am grateful, eternally, for Dustin. He's the most hard working, understanding, compassionate, romantic, handsome, loving, strong man I've ever met. I can't imagine a moment going by without him in my life. 

No comments:

Post a Comment