The Smith's

The Smith's

November 20, 2011

Gratitude Photo Day 20

I can't believe I'm already on day 20 of this Gratitude Photo Challenge! Some days are harder than others, no doubt, but I try my best to keep it light and fun. That being said, I hope you enjoy today's selection.

Gratitude Photo Day 20:
Seasonal

That's the inside of the very first turkey I ever made! I know, it's nasty, but I was very proud! This was Thanksgiving 2007, the first time I ever made a full meal, and I managed to pull it off alone!

Gratitude: I'm grateful for everything I've learned and accomplished over the years as a mother and a wife. I love recipes and trying new things, each year the family traditions will continue, and I hope to pass them along to my children as well. I'm grateful for my little family, and the chance to spend the holidays with them.

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA, I thought it was a cave or something! That's funny! I'm glad you have your family Joli, and that you are able to enjoy this season as well!

    ReplyDelete