The Smith's

The Smith's

November 13, 2011

Gratitude Photo Day 13

Today was-you guessed it!-another difficult photo. I never know what to take the photo of, it just seems as though it's not "just right" no matter what I pick. Moving along, here comes lucky day number 13.

Gratitude Photo Day 13:
Written Word

There's something to be said about a letter, card, even a post-it someone took the time to write to you. Actually write it. I've been very fortunate to have family and friends who realize just how much a simple card or letter in the mail really mean to me, and this is a fine example. I have many more, I have kept them and cherished them close to my heart. I chose this particular one because it made me laugh, smile, and feel good inside-and it wasn't too personal that I was able to share without sharing my personal thoughts and feelings.

Gratitude: I'm grateful for the written word-the joy that fills my heart is indescribable, the feeling of knowing someone took time out for me, it's pretty amazing. I'm grateful for those of you who read my written word, and who share yours with me. 

1 comment:

  1. The moment I realized what that was a picture of you made me cry! You are so sweet and amazing, I'm glad to be doing this challenge with you!

    ReplyDelete