The Smith's

The Smith's

November 11, 2011

Gratitude Photo Day 10 & 11

It just so happens yesterday was a bit busy for me, which means I didn't get to do my gratitude photo. I'll make it up today, I promise!

Gratitude Photo Day 10:
Nature

I'm so homesick, it's unreal. I miss the snow, the green, the trees and birds. This photo was taken the last time I was "home", in Michigan. The year? 2009. I love looking at photos from home, the 4 seasons are gorgeous. 

Gratitude: I'm grateful for the beautiful Earth, and what it provides for us. I'm glad we're able to experience the warmth of the sun, see the starts at night, and everything in God has to offer us.

Gratitude Photo Day 11:
Something Old

I know this is "someone" and not a "something", but I think this is an amazing picture. My dad, though he is old, is young at heart. He encompasses knowledge and wisdom I call upon daily. He is generous, kind, loving, funny, and everything in between. In just a few words, he's my hero.

Gratitude: I'm grateful for such an amazing man to call my father. I'm proud to be his daughter, and I'm glad my children have the opportunity to know and love their Pa-Pa.

1 comment: