The Smith's

The Smith's

November 29, 2011

Gratitude Photo Day 28

I can't believe it's almost the end of this challenge! I hope my readers (ha!) have enjoyed this challenge as much as I have!

Gratitude Photo Day 28:
Nighttime

This is a picture of my living room, in the dark. Do you see anyone there? No? Me either. And that's just how I like it! I don't get a lot of "me" time, I always wake up early and my days always end late, but every night, around 8pm, my house looks like this. Once the kids are sound asleep and Dustin's still working, I turn all the lights off, grab my snuggie, and pick up a book or flip on the tv. I devour the minutes alone, in the peace and quiet.

Gratitude: I'm grateful for the nighttime, and the quiet peaceful feeling in my home. I'm so happy my children have a warm place to sleep, and I have a cozy couch to snuggle up on all alone. I need time to reflect on my day, plan for tomorrow, and enjoy the life I have around me.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THIS! I am the same way, pretty much the only "me" time I get is EARLY in the morning or at night!

    ReplyDelete