The Smith's

The Smith's

November 21, 2011

Gratitude Photo Day 21

This one couldn't be any easier, and thank goodness, because I've had a rough day.

Gratitude Photo Day 21:
Where you sleep

This is my bed, I took this photo from the doorway to my bathroom. The doorway you see in the photo leads to my living room. Exciting stuff, I know. This bed is pretty special though, it's one of the first pieces of furniture we actually purchased outright as a married couple! It's from Ikea, and what you can't see in the picture is the matching night stand and dresser!

Gratitude: I'm grateful for a warm, soft bed in a clean, safe home. There were times in my life I wasn't sure I had either of those things on a constant basis, and I do my best to not take them for granted. 

1 comment:

  1. This was a nice and easy one. Your room looks so vibrant with those colors! Hope today is better for you!

    ReplyDelete