The Smith's

The Smith's

November 19, 2011

Gratitude Photo Day 17 & 18

So I fell a little behind, no surprise there. I am always behind on life, as I like to say. I spend way more time making memories than I do posting them on here for everyone to see, please forgive me. Day 17 has me particularly tripped up, it's far from simple.

Gratitude Photo Day 17:
Memories

I know this in't a photo I've taken, but I think this is well deserved. I can't choose just one memory, and I can't make a collage of memories, it would be too hard to choose. I think this quote explains, though, that we often use photos to help aide in the memories we make. Our minds can't capture each and every detail, and photographs can't capture sound. The two together, a perfect match.

Gratitude: I'm grateful for the ability to photograph so many things, so many memories, so one day I will be able to call on them again. I am grateful for the people in my life I choose to make memories with, and the chance to save them.

Gratitude Photo Day 18:
Something New

I picked those crafts up today while I was at Target, they're so new they're still in the packaging! I have high hopes of making them with the girls, or at least Laila, and hanging them on the tree when the time comes. 

Gratitude: I'm grateful for my husband, the time he works and the things he's able to provide us with. His amazing work ethic inspires me to do a better job, too. I do my very best to stretch the money he brings home as far as possible, and to be able to purchase little extras such as this! I'm also grateful for the time I'm able to spend at home raising my children, doing crafts, cooking, baking, ans loving them to bits!

No comments:

Post a Comment