The Smith's

The Smith's

November 07, 2011

Gratitude Photo Day 7

Everyone has their own interpretation of what's "funny". A sense of humor can make or break a relationship, it can quickly bond two people as friends, or create an instant distaste for someone. This challenge, to me, is about taking photos and explaining what it is I'm grateful for at the end, so I played it safe, and took a picture of my silly son. Besides, baby humor is always a winner with a big crowd. 

Gratitude Photo Day 7:
Funny

Where's the baby? There he is! I was doing laundry today and left my hamper out in the living room between loads, and this is what I found! My little man is a ham, there's no doubt! One of his favorite games is this, he will hid under anything he can and laugh before he's even found. I will stop at nothing to hear him laugh, and to see his big ole toofers when he smiles like this!

Gratitude: I'm grateful to be able to stay home with my children, to soak up every second I can with them, before it's gone. I'm grateful for the time we spend together, the house we live in, and the things that surround us. 

1 comment: