The Smith's

The Smith's

November 09, 2011

Gratitude Photo Day 9

It has literally taken me all day to come back to this same answer to the question I have been avoiding. Who inspires me, and why? There are so many inspirational people in this world, but my heart keeps pulling me here:

Gratitude Photo Day 9:
Inspiring Person

This little girl encompasses the word "inspiring". At just 6 years old, she has conquered fears no child should ever have to. She faces challenges with a smile, her laugh can cure your worst mood, and her courage is unreal. She's vibrant, funny, strong, and humble. I could go on for hours, and there still wouldn't be enough words. I look at her, and I've never been more proud. One day, when I grow up, I hope to be have the soul she is. 

Gratitude: I'm grateful for the lessons Laila has taught me about life, love, and peace. I'm proud to be her mom and grateful for the life we share together.

1 comment:

  1. SO TRUE! She is an inspiration and I'm glad you both have each other :)

    ReplyDelete