The Smith's

The Smith's

November 29, 2011

Gratitude Photo Day 29

Tomorrow is the final day of our challenge! This month has passed by so quickly, and this challenge has been fun!

Gratitude Photo Day 29:
Light

That's my first Scentsy warmer, the cupcake! I love it to pieces, I rarely turn it off! It was a gift, and the beginning of my love of wickless candles! The wax comes in over 80 scents, so there is always something amazing smelling up my kitchen, even when I'm not baking!

Gratitude: I'm grateful for this little light, and all that it offers my kitchen! I love that it's one of those "little extras" I can afford to keep around, and I'm grateful it's just for me.

1 comment:

  1. I have a Scentsy nigh-light in my kitchen and LOVE IT! Never seen the cupcake before, awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete