The Smith's

The Smith's

November 01, 2011

New Photo Challenge

I've decided to embark on a new photo challenge with my amazing friend Jessica! She found one for us that, instead of searching for photos online, requires us to take a photo each day! It looks pretty amazing, and I'm excited to start it today. I considered posting the list for you to preview, but I think each day should be a surprise. Today is day one, and without further ado, here we go!

A photo of yourself:

That's me, as fresh and real as you'll ever see me. This was taken just after 8am today, and boy was I a hot mess! I can't remember, honestly, the last time I brushed my hair. I think there are some remnants of last night's makeup still on my face that I was too tired to wash off, and I'm wearing a sweatshirt I bought before Laila was born! Take it or leave it, 99% of the time this is what you're gonna get.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! I should've taken two, one just after I woke up and one after I was ready for the day :) This is gonna be fun!!!

    ReplyDelete