The Smith's

The Smith's

November 24, 2011

Gratitude Photo Day 23

I did this one wrong, by accident, and I'm not fixing it! I'm tired, hungry, and not having a good day.

Gratitude Photo Day 23:
In Your Closet

This was supposed to be in my closet, but I guess I read it wrong and I took a photo in my girls closet. Either way, it looks about the same!

Gratitude: I'm grateful for the clothes hanging there each day to choose from, the shoes to cover their tiny feet, the closet to store those clothes, and the house we live in. All of these things, though seemingly small, are a big deal to me. I'm proud of the home we share, the clothes we wear, and the life we live. Even if there's someone out there with "better" clothes, a "bigger" house, or a "more glamorous" life, this is mine, and no one can take it away from me.

No comments:

Post a Comment