The Smith's

The Smith's

November 14, 2012

Gratitude Post 13

Yesterday was such a long day, I had every good intention of posting my gratitude, but let's face it, life got in the way. So, again, today I'll hammer out two for anybody out there who actually cares enough to read my mindless ramblings.

Gratitude Day 13: I'm grateful for my phone.

I'm sure this post sounds awful unintelligent, maybe even a little selfish, but I am truly grateful for my phone. With it, I'm able to take photos and capture moments while I'm on the go. I have the ability to talk to my husband throughout the day while he's at work no matter where I am or what I'm doing. I can choose to answer, or not answer, a phone call or text message just based on the number I see on the screen. Most of all, it allows me to keep in touch with those who don't live nearby. During the hard times, I'm only a phone call or text away. When there's good news, a photo message is the best way to hear about it. I love being able to share my life with friends and family, near and far, with the aid of my cell phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment