The Smith's

The Smith's

November 19, 2012

Gratitude Post 18

So I missed another day. Story of my life.

Gratitude Day 18: I'm grateful for photographs.

At least once a week, I find myself scrolling through old photos of my family. My sweet, innocent children. Watching them grow, frame by frame, and loving my ability to capture every important event. From a random afternoon to Christmas morning, and everything in between, I've got hundreds, thousands even, of photographs to remember every little last detail of my amazing life.

Technology has advanced so much, I love being able to print the photos I choose, edit and crop ones that didn't turn out just right, and delete anything that was a mistake. I can share the pictures with family and friends with just the click of a button. Knowing I'll have these images forever, despite any tragedies, it soothes my soul.

Laila 1 month

Laila 7 years

Kenadi 1 week


Kenadi 4 years

Dustin 1 week

Dustin 2 years

No comments:

Post a Comment