The Smith's

The Smith's

November 14, 2012

Gratitude Post 14

Today I have so much to do I hardly know where to start. Yikes.

Gratitude Day 14: I'm grateful for coffee.

Every morning starts out the same. I'm tired, dragging ass out of bed, no matter what time I go to bed the night before. The kids know not to even talk to me until I've at least started the coffee pot, and if you don't want your head bit off, let me at least have a few sips first.

In high school, I could rely on a soda or a tea first thing in the morning, I was used to running on fumes then. You would think by now I wouldn't have such an issue with no sleep, but for some reason I can hardly function without my morning cup.

Ok, let's not kid ourselves. I need at least two cups every morning or you're at risk for losing your face.

For some reason, coffee any other time than the morning doesn't really do much for me. I can drink it until I'm ready for bed and fall asleep with ease, but when I need to wake up at 7am, it totally does the trick.


No comments:

Post a Comment