The Smith's

The Smith's

November 17, 2012

Gratitude Post 17

Finally, after the longest day I've had in ages, I'm sitting down to blog. Today's gratitude comes easy. My long day could have been hours longer if it weren't for the most amazing kitchen gadget ever!

Gratitude Day 17: I'm grateful for my KitchenAid Mixer.

Today, I had a really big order going out for my business, "Sweet Eats" by Joli. There was a family celebrating a Sweet 16 party, and I was blessed enough to be able to bake for them. The order was one of the biggest I've had so far: 8 dozen cake ball pops and 7 dozen cupcakes! Wow!! It took me 4 days to get it all finished, piping out the last of the icing this afternoon just before delivery! My amazing mixer whipped through those batches of cakes like nobody's business! Icing was done in just minutes! It was one of the best purchases I've ever made!


No comments:

Post a Comment