The Smith's

The Smith's

January 29, 2011

Day 10 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

You may be curious as to why I put this crazy picture of myself up for today, but after consulting with Dustin, he agreed I don't need any help getting myself into trouble!
 
Day 10 - A picture of the person you do the most messed up things with...
 
 


It's true, I don't have many friends, but the ones I do are usually seated beside me while I'm doing something silly like this. Therefor, I can't choose just one person, so I chose myself! I have managed to get myself into some seriously compromising situations with no one's help on many occasions! For those of you who have assisted me in the past, thank you, I surely can't take all the credit myself.




2 comments:

  1. At first I thought you were going to write about how much you messed up your life and I was preparing to give you a full on LECTURE about how you did NOT and to stop being so hard on yourself...instead I kinda chuckled. :-) It's true that most of the time we are on our own for messing things up...love it! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. You look SUPER cute in that picture!

    ReplyDelete