The Smith's

The Smith's

January 21, 2011

Disney On Ice "Let's Celebrate"

Today I took the girls to see Disney On Ice "Let's Celebrate"! We had a total blast, it's an experience we don't get to have often, and they soaked up every minute of it. I was able to leave little man home with Dustin until he had to go to work, so the girls and I went alone, it was so nice to be able to have a hand for each of them to hold.

We were able to find the place just fine, paid only $5.00 for parking, and had great seats! This was Laila's second show, and Kenadi's first. The girls were so exicted, I even let them hold their own tickets once we picked them up.



The show started right on time, and we had just enough time to potty and get situated before the lights dimmed. Kenadi was scared, and cried through the first half hour! She stopped crying long enough to clap after each act, but her thumb was pretty much stationed in her mouth for a good portion of the show. The intermission was just long enough for the lines in the bathroom to dwindle down before anyone had an accident, and we were able to grab a couple drinks and some popcorn.


Laila's favorite princesses were both there, and Kenadi really enjoyed seeing the Toy Story characters. We had a nice time, even if the guy behind me talked loudly through the entire show while his son kicked my seat. It was so nice to be able to treat my kids to a day out with mom, it's a memory I hope lasts them a lifetime.




1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! Jerimiah went with my sister and one of her friends to Disney on Ice...he LOVED LOVED it. I was sad I didn't get to go too!

    ReplyDelete