The Smith's

The Smith's

January 06, 2011

HCG Day 5

It has been almost 1 week since I have embarked on this journey of strict dieting, and it seems to be getting easier! Finally! Tomorrow is my first weigh in since I began, though the first 2 days were "fat loading" days, in which I probably gained weight, hopefully I lost that and plenty more!


I tried on a pair of jeans yesterday, the same jeans I wore just a week ago, and though they still fit the same through my thighs (sigh), they zipped with ease and my sides were comfortably in them. Yes! No more muffin top, no matter how slight it may have been! I paired those jeans with a hoodie I have struggled to zip for months, and had no problems getting it comfortably on! What a miracle! I am anxiously looking forward to tomorrow's weigh in.



I must admit, I have found a new obesession! I save my last piece of fruit until around 10 pm and flip on Netflix. Dustin and I have sat down to watch Dexter almost every single day this past week! We are on season one, so please don't ruin it for me with any spoilers, but it's so very addictive! What an awesome show, and I enjoy my snack and my husband's company while watching it.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the big reveal, how much I have lost this week! My original weigh in after delivering my son 5 months ago was 238lbs. My weigh in starting this diet last week was 199 lbs. Progress? Yes! Have I met my goal? No. My goal is 165lbs, which means I still have 34lbs to go! We'll find out tomorrow how much closer I am! Keep your fingers crossed! Thanks for all the support!!

No comments:

Post a Comment