The Smith's

The Smith's

January 28, 2011

The Secret Life of The American Teenager

Ok, I have to admit, I found a new obsession. I'm a total addict, I can't seem to peel myself away from the television! I love Netflix, it's amazing, and thanks to Dustin's PS3, I have found a new show to watch! I started a few weeks ago, watching an episode here and there, thinking it was silly. Now, I watch it daily! I can't get enough of the silly teen high school drama!


The new season is starting up again in March, and I have just a handful of episodes left before I'm current. This show is so far from reality, maybe it's just what I need, a break from the daily grind.

2 comments:

  1. Joli, I'm totally with you on this show! My husband HATES that I watch this, but I can't help it. I've been watching from the beginning! I'm so glad I now have someone to talk to about it! <3

    ReplyDelete