The Smith's

The Smith's

January 24, 2011

Day 5 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

These pictures are getting harder and harder to choose. With that being said, I must have some pretty amazing memories to choose from if I struggle to pick my favorite.


Day 05 - A picture of your favorite memory...






I spent many months, and plenty of dollars on this day. The perfect dress, the exact bouquet, the venue I dreamed of, and my prince charming. Everything fell into place wonderfully, but I was still stressed. I had planned things down to exact second, and until the very moment this picture was taken, I'm not sure I was breathing normally.


Every girl dreams of her wedding day: hopes of her husband-to-be waiting for her with a smile, the chairs filled with guests, and the perfect vows, sealed with a kiss. I remember this day so vividly, how could I not-it was one of my favorites.



My husband-to-be waited for me with the biggest grin, the chairs were all filled with our family and friends, and we exchanged our vows, sealed with the perfect kiss. We exited down the aisle, arm in arm, and met the mayor at the end to sign our marriage certificate. It was finally official, we were husband and wife. The moment this photo was taken, I was officially Mrs. Dustin Smith! This was the moment I first wrote my name, Joli Frances Smith. It was the beginning of a lifetime, the beginning of my forever.


1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I too have started doing the 30 day Challenge!!

    [[ http://onejohnchapterthree.blogspot.com/ ]]

    I'm new to blogging and am already loving it!!

    Hope to follow along with your challenge!!

    - Mel ♥

    ReplyDelete