The Smith's

The Smith's

January 27, 2011

Day 8 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

I love days like today. I slept in, fed the kids cereal and we've managed to lay around in our pajamas all day. It's been a relatively low-key day, but with only a few laughs. Good thing today I got to choose a picture that brightened my spirits and gave us all a chuckle.

Day 08 - A picture that makes you laugh.




This picture, in and of itself, is pretty dang funny. Any outsider would agree, my brother is hilarious, and this one picture is worth a thousand laughs. I have more photos from this night, we had a blast together.

My brother and I have one of those relationships where we can pick up right where we left off, whether it's been a few days or a few months. We can make any activity fun, and get a kick out of each other's company. The night this photo was taken, we baked cookies. Lots and lots of cookies. We spent hours in the kitchen baking, singing, dancing, eating and laughing. And taking silly pictures. I remember literally having to crouch over because my stomach hurt from laughing so hard, and thinking my cheeks would melt right off my face, they burned that bad. Thank heavens for cameras, they capture moments like this and make them much easier to share with others.

I'm glad I got to dig this old photo out, it reminds me of a time when things were a lot easier, or maybe just different. I love my brother to pieces, and I love the relationship we have. I wouldn't change it for a thing-I get too many good laughs out of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment