The Smith's

The Smith's

February 21, 2011

Amazon Diapers

I wish I had something intelligent to say, or something interesting to blog about. Instead, I have nothing. I'm completely exhausted, wasted after the day I've had. All 3 of my kids are sick, and I'm still under the weather myself. It's not my idea of a good time, and it doesn't sound like it's going to get better anytime soon.

Already shipped today!
Something super did happen today, though!. I was browsing around on Pamper's Gifts to Grow rewards section, since I thought I had a pretty decent stack of points, I might as well find something to spend them on. Little D rarely uses Pampers diapers, I'm a die hard Huggies fan, so the codes I enter are usually from a random container of wipes or freebies online. I found a $10 gift code for diapers.com and thought I'd go to their site and poke around to see what I could purchase for that price. To me, a free pack of diapers is a free pack of diapers, even if they are a brand I don't prefer. Unfortunately, they want an outrageous $9.99 to ship anything under $45, so my little certificate wouldn't have taken me too far.
I did, however, find an amazing deal on Amazon! I try to score roughly $10 in Amazon gift cards through Swagbucks a month, and my January money sure came in handy today! I used a promotional code, along with free shipping and my gift cards and I scored a box of size 3 Pampers diapers 204 count for just $10.18! I couldn't believe it! What a sweet deal! I always try to stack up when I get the chance, and I can't think of a time I was able to score that many diapers for such a low price! That's only 5 cents a diaper! I must admit, I'm pretty proud of myself. Thanks, Amazon. Nothing like some retail therapy to boost a girl's spirits.

No comments:

Post a Comment