The Smith's

The Smith's

February 06, 2011

Day 18 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

January marked the first day of the "new me", I set goals for myself, and I am proud to say I've stuck to them. Unfortunately, though I've managed to lose weight, one thing just hasn't seemed to change.

Day 18 - A picture of your biggest insecurity...




Obviously, this isn't a photo of MY thighs. No one would want to see that! I am forever insecure about my thighs, they just never seem to get any smaller. I've lost 19 pounds since January 1, and for some reason, they will not shrink! I walk 1 hour a day, I do lunges, I eat right, and nothing. They are steadfast and, in my opinion, huge. They're ugly, covered in stretch marks and vericose veins, and I'm not even 30.
 
Maybe one day they'll thin out, maybe not. But I can say I'm doing my best, and I have a supportive husband who loves every inch of me, thighs and all.

No comments:

Post a Comment