The Smith's

The Smith's

February 18, 2011

Day 27 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

I must admit, I missed a few days, but I had good reason! I was in VEGAS! I will post about that later, but for now, here's today's pick!

Day 27 - A picture of yourself and a family member...




I miss Zayden so much, he was the closest thing I had to a son for a long time. When he was just 7 weeks old I began babysitting him regularly, and he was the sweetest thing ever! I was so close with him, I knew everything about him and cared for him like he was mine. There were days I took him shopping, out to lunch, or just snuggled with him while Laila napped, and I loved every minute of it!
 
It's been years since we moved away, but I still love him to bits. I no longer know what he likes, I can't take him shopping or out to lunch, and I can only wish I was able to snuggle with him! This picture took some time and some serious begging, but he eventually came around and planted a big smooch right on me! I would have squeezed him until his head popped off if he let me, but this was as good as it got, and that's alright with me! I'm not sure when I'll see him again, but I still love him just the same. I hope one day he knows it.

1 comment: