The Smith's

The Smith's

February 03, 2011

Day 15 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

Hard to believe I'm halfway done with this photo challenge! It's been fun, difficult, and has really helped me to take a good look at things in my life. Today, I had to make another hard choice. Everyone has a "life list", or a list of things they'd like to do before they die, but really, picking just one thing to share, I had to make it good.

Day 15 - A picture of something you want to do before you die...



I am so uncoordinated, I can hardly walk and talk at the same time. Learning to ballroom dance would be a task for sure, but something so beautiful would be worth the time and effort. The thought of being able to flow so smoothly, looking so pretty, and having a partner like my husband to learn with, it just makes my heart jump.

Finding time, money, and energy to fit something in our schedule like a ballroom dancing class has seemed impossible the past few years. I finally have his consent to learn with me, so it's time to get the wheels in motion! I'm very excited to set up classes, hopefully in the near future. I think it will be a great bonding experience for Dustin and I, and I'll be able to mark one more thing off my list of things I want to do before I die. Wish me luck, I'm going to need it!

No comments:

Post a Comment