The Smith's

The Smith's

February 11, 2011

Day 23 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

This was an easy one for me. I love reading, novels are my favorite, but there's one that will always stand out for me as the one I love best.

Day 23 - A picture of your favorite book...




I remember checking this book out at the Lincoln Township Public Library. I was skeptical, I enjoyed reading, but this book was a big bigger than I was used to. I wasn't sure I wanted to make the switch to the adult section, but this was recommended as one of the best, so I gave it a shot.
 
Maybe it was because this was the first book by Jodi Picoult I read, or maybe because it really is her best one, but it's my favorite book, ever. Jodi Picoult is my favorite author, I've read every one of her books and own nearly all of them. She's a fantastic writer, every story is gripping from beginning to end. I hope one day she'll do a book tour in Phoenix, I'd love to meet her.

1 comment:

  1. It's funny that this is your favorite book. I read this book because a student recommended it to me, and it gave me nightmares. I kept dreaming about my students killing themselves. It's funny how different our experiences were.

    ReplyDelete