The Smith's

The Smith's

February 21, 2011

Day 29 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

These never seem to get any easier to choose, but I think I found the perfect picture for today.


Day 29 - A picture that can always make you smile...


This picture is absolutely adorable, I love it. I remember that day, I couldn't stop laughing! Kenadi is poking her head into a fish bowl, it was the cutest thing. She had just learned to sit up on her own, so I would prop toys in between her legs to keep her busy and help her stay up, and this one must have just tickled her fancy.

Her curiosity inspires me, her free spirit makes me laugh, and her love is overflowing. This picture always brings a smile to my face, and you really can't blame me. She's a sweetheart, and this picture floods my heart with memories.

1 comment: