The Smith's

The Smith's

February 12, 2011

Cobblestone Park

Today I was feeling sad, lonely, and homesick. I managed to sit around until 4pm or so, then decided the day wasn't getting any longer, so I better move it or lose it. I packed up my kids and dragged myself out of the house, and I couldn't be happier that I did. We went to Cobblestone Park to feed the ducks, they weren't too hungry, so the kids played and I took tons of pictures. Afterwards, I cashed in Laila's "Book It!" certificate for a free personal pan pizza and let the girls have a picnic in the living room with a movie. What a night it has turned out to be!












1 comment:

  1. ADORABLE! Looks like you had a fun day! YEAH! Little Mister looks so tiny in that picture, all snuggled up for Mommy kisses!

    ReplyDelete