The Smith's

The Smith's

February 01, 2011

Day 13 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

I thought I would have a much harder picking a photo for today, seeing as in how much I love music. I listen to plenty of bands, artists, and from all sorts of genres, but there is always one that I can count on for any mood I'm in.

Day 13 - A picture of your favorite band or artist...



Dustin gets the credit for discovering them, it was a few years ago, when we still lived in Las Vegas, that he came home and played them for me on YouTube. I've been hooked ever since. I haven't heard a song by them I don't like, and we own every one of their cd's. In fact, I like all of their songs so much, I can't possibly pick a favorite! They take up well over half of the mp3 space on my phone, and they've even made their way onto Laila's ipod. Check them out. Rock on and peace out!


No comments:

Post a Comment