The Smith's

The Smith's

February 19, 2011

Day 28 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

Talk about uncomfortable, choosing a photo of something I'm afraid of is not my idea of a good time. Anyway, here it is.

Day 28 - A picture of something you're afraid of...



Obviously, I can't capture a photo of every single dentist, past, present, and future, to walk this planet, so here you have it. It's a dentist char, complete with instruments and all, and it's the thing that scares me more than anything. For some reason, I can't shake it. I can't do it, I can't make myself overcome this fear. I thought I had, I was doing so well in Michigan, I found someone I trusted and even had a few cavaties filled, but now that we're not there anymore, it's back to square one. Maybe even not to square one yet, even further than where I started!

Maybe one day, I'll be able to park in the lot outside a dentist office without hyperventilating and bursting into tears. It's a distant hope for me now, but anything is possible. Only time will tell, we'll just have to wait and see. In the mean time, wish me luck.


No comments:

Post a Comment