The Smith's

The Smith's

February 02, 2011

Day 14 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

This was a no-brainer for me, I knew exactly who to pick, and which picture I wanted. I truly believe when you get married and start a family, that's the family you turn to in time of need. Your mom, dad, brothers and sisters, they'll always be there for you, but your husband becomes your rock, your one and only.

Day 14 - A picture of someone you could never imagine your life without...




My husband has become my whole world, and it happened so swiftly I didn't even see it coming. One day, we met and chatted, and it seems as though just days later I was in love. An emotion I wasn't even sure I was capable of feeling had taken over me, completely.
 
Years later, I still feel the same. Looking at my husband, watching him do the simplest things, just makes my heart soar. I wake up in the middle of the night and watch him sleep, I can't always believe he's mine, it's hard to get a grasp on how I could have been so lucky. He's an amazing father, he puts our children above anything else, nothing to him could matter more. As a husband, he's irreplaceable. He makes me laugh when I feel like crying, his smile brightens my whole day, and his gentle touch is worth more than a thousand words. When he tells me he loves me, he means it. I couldn't imagine life without him. A day without him is too long, a lifetime would be forever on Earth.

No comments:

Post a Comment