The Smith's

The Smith's

February 22, 2011

Day 30 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

Well, this is it. It's finally come to an end, this photo challenge. It was much fun, and I'm glad I did it. That being said, let's bring on the last picture, shall we?

Day 30 - A picture of someone you miss...


Everyone knows I have a big family, but this is the core. This right here is a photo of the 10 kids my dad has had a hand in raising, instilling values in, and holding close to his heart. These are the people I miss, each and every one of them. Included, the old version of myself. I'm not saying I want her back, but a glimpse of her here and there would suffice. I hope everyone in this photo knows I love them, and I miss them each dearly.

1 comment:

  1. It's amazing how something like this challenge can stretch your mind. Thanks for sharing girl!

    ReplyDelete