The Smith's

The Smith's

February 09, 2011

Day 20 of the 30 Day Photo Challenge

This was an easy pick, I've had my eye on this place for years. I'd love to be able to take a long getaway to Italy, to just live freely with my husband and forget about everything but each other.

Day 20 - A picture of somewhere you'd love to travel...


I find Venice to be just gorgeous, serene, and everything I'd love to see in a place I visit. I doubt I'll ever leave the country, but if I ever win the lottery and manage to book a trip to my choice destination, this would be it. I want to take a ride in a villa, kiss my husband under the stars, and fall in love all over again. Luckily for me, I have a lifetime ahead of me, and I don't need a villa to fall in love.

1 comment:

  1. SWEET!! Let's go there together! Maybe find me a tall dark and handsome man with an accent!!!

    ReplyDelete