The Smith's

The Smith's

March 09, 2011

I Fell Off

I've been doing the HCG diet, this is round 2. I started at 203 pounds on January 1, and today, I'm glad to report I weighed in at 180 pounds! In 68 days I have lost over 20 pounds! It is amazing what the HCG can do for you if you have the will power to stick with it!

Today, I fell off that wagon. I have been weighing in at the same weight for nearly 4 days, gaining and losing, hovering around that number 180. My goal weight is still another 15 pounds lower than where I am, but for today, I'm happy. I baked white bread and ate the end pieces. Then, I had some of the chinese I made for my family last night. I cracked open an iced coffee and took a sip, and I was in heaven! I told my husband last night if I had to eat one more cucumber, I might have to committ suicide. I ate one more cucumber today, and I lived to type about it. Unfortunately, I decided sometime during that cucumber that I was done with the hcg. It's a fantastic diet, and I plan to do it one more time, but now just isn't the right time.

I worked on the atkins diet between rounds of HCG and was able to lose weight on my own, not as quickly, but permanently. I know I can lose a few more pounds if I take care of myself. Obviously, today I went a little crazy, out of control even, but it felt good to let loose for a day! I will slowly ease back into my normal healthy life, I will continue to lose weight, because I want to. For me, not for anyone else.

My husband thinks I'm beautiful, and he's all that matters. I don't need to turn heads, break necks as I'm walking down the sidewalk, I'm a married woman. The only person I need to impress is him. I feel as though I've been competing with my friend, to be thinner, sexier, better at everything, and I hate that feeling. I am the best-the best at being me. As long as I am happy in my life, no one else's should matter. And today, I'm happy. All 180 pounds of me.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE this post sweetie! My co-worker is on round FOUR of HCG, yup FOUR but she (initially) had a LOT more weight to loose than you do.

    ANYWAY--the most important thing is to be happy, wherever you're at. THEN once you get there is to be healthy, try eating good for 6 days and having one "break" day to eat whatever you want. AND work out.

    BUT I have to say I LOVE your attitude in this post. You SOUND happy and optimistic! GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete