The Smith's

The Smith's

March 05, 2011

Joli's Journal Jar, Day 5

Today's Journal Jar post really has me thinking. It's simple, but I just can't seem to come up with an answer suitable. I could easily state the obvious, but I just don't think it does me justice. I'm going to be as honest as I can in how I feel about myself.


3 words that describe you...

1. stub·born [stuhb-ern] –adjective: unreasonably obstinate; obstinately unmoving

Whether I'm right or wrong, I don't care, I'll fight my point to the end. I hold a grudge, I take a long time to forgive, and I never forget. I am guarded and can often be inflexible. I refuse to back down, bend, or break. Take it or leave it, I'm pretty set in my ways, and I don't always see it as a bad thing.

2. in·se·cure [in-si-kyoor] –adjective: subject to fears, doubts, etc.; not self-confident or assured

Every day of my life, I second guess myself. All of my decisions I run through my head numerous times, and still question whether or not I made the right one. I am afraid of other people's opinions of my apperance, my attitude, my choices, and it pushes my anxiety to the brim.

3. pas·sion·ate [pash-uh-nit] –adjective: having, compelled by, or ruled by intense emotion or strong feeling

I put my all into what I do. I am fierce when it comes to the things I love, intense and overzealous, but honest and true. I will stand behind my beliefs and the things that bring me joy. I stand behind my choices, even if I spend all day questioning whether or not it was the right one. Once the decision has been made, I will not back down.

No comments:

Post a Comment