The Smith's

The Smith's

March 12, 2011

Joli's Journal Jar, Day 12

Again, I am faced with a difficult post. Who would have thought pulling a piece of paper out of a bucket every day would perplex me so? I have spent all day thinking about this, and with a little help from Webster's Dictionary, this is what I came up with.


Name 10 things you love...

thing: [thing]–noun: a material object without life or consciousness; an inanimate object. Now that we have established what a "thing" is, and what it's not (a person, or a place), I will choose 10 inanimate objects that I love. Here is what I picked, in no specific order-I did my best to be creative and bring out the inner me.



1. Kit-Kat Bar

2. Fountain Coca-Cola in a glass



3. Library books

4. Autumn Leaves

5. Argyle
 
6. The cold side of a pillow

7. The finale of a fireworks display
8. Brand new Crayola crayons

9. Old Navy flip flops

10. Hot, steamy shower

1 comment:

  1. HAHA, I LOVE all those colorful flip flops! I could really go for a "Hot Steamy Shower" right now too!

    GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete