The Smith's

The Smith's

March 31, 2011

Pigs in a Blanket

This morning I made the decision to sell my double stroller. I still don't have a blue single stroller, but I still have Kenadi's pink one, and for now that's fine with me. I was feeling a little sad about getting rid of it, though I only use it a handful of times, it was nice to know I had it. Unfortunately, we needed the extra money and instead of cutting corners on bills, I sold the stroller. Hopefully the lady that gets it really enjoys it, her friend bought it from me as a birthday gift.

After getting home, the kids were behaving pretty well and Dustin had about an hour before he had to leave for work, so I decided to make some pigs in a blanket, complete with cheese in the little piggies! I was ready for a snack, Kenadi was ready for lunch, so this is what I came up with...

Baking in the oven!

It was so hard to wait for them!

Lovers!

Ta-da!

Oops...busted!

1 comment:

  1. It's hard to sell things sometimes isn't it? Even when you don't use them! Cute little snack/lunch!

    ReplyDelete