The Smith's

The Smith's

March 28, 2011

Joli's Journal Jar, Day 28

It looks like soon my journal jar posts will be coming to an end, I wonder if anyone will notice! It's been fun for me, and that's all that matters I suppose! Another easy post today, I'm thankful for that!

Favorite ice cream flavor...
Blue moon!
I'm not sure who's hand is holding that ice cream cone, but I sure wish it was mine! Blue moon has been my favorite ice cream flavor ever since I can remember! Good luck locating it though, it's darn near impossible to find! I've been to so many different ice cream shops and no one seems to carry it! I do recall Kilwins back in good ole Saint Joseph, MI having it any day, any time. It was one of those great things you could count on. When I was pregnant with Laila I made more trips there than I care to disclose! If you've never had blue moon ice cream, give it a try, at least for me!

1 comment:

  1. I WILL CARE! :) I'll miss your journal postings, but I won't stop following!

    ReplyDelete