The Smith's

The Smith's

March 30, 2011

Joli's Journal Jar, Day 30

I've decided I love doing the journal jar and I still have an entire jar full of questions, but the 30 days is up, so this will be my last post...for now...

A day in my life...

Well, this isn't exactly how I wanted to end my journal jar posts, but this is a great chance for me to give you a peek at my new blog! Instead of cataloguing a day in my life, I will show you a snip it of Laila, who is my life. Check it out here This is my life, this is what I do every day, this is what I think about all the time, my sweet diabetic child.

I've decided to make this a double whammy, so here's the other paper I pulled today. Ahh, yes, a simple, easy question.

Favorite Disney Character...


She's beautiful, kind, selfless, and best of all (in my opinion) she loves to read! I love books, and anyone else who does gets a thumbs up in my book! Princess Belle has been my favorite since I can remember, she has shown it's possible to love another with everything you have, even if they are a "beast" on the outside, it's what's inside that counts. What's inside is who you fall in love with, looks don't last, but love perseveres.

1 comment:

  1. YAY...great posts for your "final" journal jar post. PERFECT how you used it to tie in your new WONDERFUL blog too!

    I think Belle is beautiful too! :)

    ReplyDelete