The Smith's

The Smith's

March 29, 2011

Sweet Child of Mine

Tonight, I embarked on a new journey. Well, a journey I've been on for months, but have finally decided to share. I briefly talk about Laila and her battle with diabetes, but we never hear from her. After today's struggle, I decided she needs to be heard, and so do I.

If you feel so compelled, check it out. It's called, "Sweet Child of Mine". We have decided she's going to help me spread the word about type 1 diabetes, she's going to help me with the posts, we'll take pictures, and sort of log our lives, the good, the bad, and the ugly.

I hope you will take the time to check it out, follow along and support Laila on this journey we call life.

1 comment:

  1. You've for SURE got my support (but you already knew that)

    ReplyDelete